Serving Daytona Beach Since 1955
Created in 1955, the District has a long history in the community. Its original purpose was to fund and build a race track in Daytona, but International Speedway Corporation (ISC) stepped up and built the speedway in 1959. Since then, the District has leased the land to ISC and continues to annually reinvest the show proceeds back into the community.
Read More About Daytona Beach Racing and Recreational Facilities District.